Best Waterproof Headphones 2017: Headphones market is becoming crowded these days with the inventions of many latest technologies. This is both the good news and the bad news. The good is we have more options to choose and ultimately we get better products. The bad news is, it becomes very difficult to choose the right product.
To make it easy for you, we’ve chosen the best waterproof headphones in the market. Here is the list of top 10 best selling waterproof headphones.
The Best Waterproof Headphone – Our Choice
Best Waterproof Headphones 2017 Reviews
1. Swimbuds Sports Earbuds
The highly rated Swimbuds Sport is among the most common waterproof offerings available now. The earbuds offer you a comfortable fit and excellent water sealing, in addition to the capability to withstand submersion in up to ten ft of water.
This is the best waterproof headphones in the market at present. Swimbuds Sports cans (patents pending) make a perfect watertight seal at the same time you swim. Enjoy four unique styles of waterproof earbuds that will assist you to find the fit that is suitable for you. Last, you can swim for hours without even fixing your headphones!
- Flanged ear buds produce a tight seal and are made to Remain in throughout flip-turns
- Waterproof sound extension cable included for if you need a more match
- Find your Very Best fit: 4 earbud tip choices included
- The earpieces don’t come off when removing the bud.
2. HydroActive Waterproof Earbuds
The HydroActive Earbuds possess a neckband design that will not interfere with a swimming goggles and hat. Additional important features of this headset comprise top-notch water isolation and also the capability to withstand depths of up to ten feet.
This is the second best waterproof headphones in the market. HydroActive Headphones come without a cardboard packaging. The reusable instance means less waste, less aggravation, and less time involved with unwrapping your headset and getting them in the water.
- HydroActive is a brand new production of waterproof headphones which unite a very watertight technique
- Multiple security chambers make this among the very watertight of all headphones. Keeps sound obvious and un-muffled
- Really low noise
- Some Folks say that It Doesn’t fit into their ears correctly
3. SoundWhiz W18
SoundWhiz W18 is not the cheap waterproof headphones on the current market, but still less expensive than the high-end premium solutions. It does produce good sound and comes with excellent features.
In case you’re searching for watertight Bluetooth earbuds which do virtually everything right, using balanced audio and decent cost, get SoundWhiz W18.
- Very secure and comfortable, Excellent ergonomics
- Secure Bluetooth link
- Excellent value for money
- Clear, balanced audio, enjoyable for many genres
- Subpar Mike performance
4. Sony NWZ-WS613
This is the best among all the sony waterproof headphones at present. The NWZO-WS613 plays sound through a set of 13.5millimeter drivers also weighs in at a discreet 1.3oz (37g). The player will wrap around the head for relaxation with helmets and hats, and it may be used under the water to a depth of around 6.5 feet. Three dimensions of watertight and non-waterproof earbud hints are supplied for an optimal match. When you are in a rush, a 3-minute fast charge provides up to 60-minutes of listening time. Together with the earbud hints, a travel-pouch is also included.
Listen to your own music at the gym, on the move, or submerged using all Sony NWZ-WS613. You can save up-to 4GB of audio onto the player’s internal-memory. For additional convenience, you can play and pause also adjust volume, and much more with the added ring-style remote controller.
- The best sony waterproof headphones at present
- Wrap-around layout for a light, comfy, secure fit
- Compact, handy, ring-type remote controller
- Require hands-free calls on the movement
- Navigate control & content w/the SongPal mobile program
- It Isn’t compatible some smartphones
- Does not hold the charge well.
5. Sennheiser CX 680 Sports
Gym-friendly earphones have generally been known to remain firmly in position or suffer physical abuse without instantly dying. And previously, Sennheiser has made decent earbuds for exercise, but a new venture with Adidas takes exercise listening to some other level.
If you’re a workout fanatic than this is the go-to option. Adidas is known for it and now after Sennheiser venture up with them they have taken this headphones to the next level.
- The outstanding audio performance with powerful bass response.
- Cozy match.
- Stays in place even through intense workouts.
- Inline quantity controller.
- A few cable thump when conducting.
- Neon yellow color will not appeal to everybody.
- No mic.
6. Monster iSport Immersion In-Ear Headset
The Monster iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones are one of the most expensive of the choices available, and as its name implies, they are designed to be more gym-friendly. This implies not merely did Monster focus on a secure fit, but the materials used will also be perspiration- and watertight.
The Monster iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones are watertight and can be washed, making them perfect for exercise.
- Secure match for less extreme workouts.
- Sweatproof, watertight, and washable.
- Strong bass response free of distortion at high volumes.
- ControlTalk switches and mic to get iPhone and smartphones.
- Rigorous exercise will loosen match, leading to less bass response.
7. Plantronics BackBeat Fit
These headphones are equipped with an 8-hour battery lifetime — that matches best for you enthusiastic physical fitness individuals. The BackBeat Fits will also be designed to help keep you aware of your environment with the open ear suggestion, also on-ear controls that allow you to adjust volume, skip a monitor or answer your cell phone. They also include a companion program that might help you find your headphones, upgrade your firmware or change devices, if necessary. These waterproof headphones come in numerous colors, every color uses a reflective finish so that you could finish your night-time jogs safely.
The Plantronics BackBeat Fit is no doubt among the greatest waterproof headphones on the marketplace these days. Engineered for the game, the BackBeat Fit’s layout provides the comfort and safety that can push your workouts to the limit, although not needing to worry about rain or a rinse under the tap using their watertight design that fulfills the IP57 rating with an extra perspiration proof nano-coating.
- Excellent value for money sports headband
- Great highlighted bass
- Audio quality Isn’t up to audiophile standards
8. Waterfi Short Cord
The Waterfi Waterproof Short Cord Headphones are a fantastic alternative if you would like a set of earbuds that will permit you to get wet and have fun whilst listening to the audio. The Waterfi Waterproof Short Cord headphones are made to supply high-quality audio, a decrease in cable tangles and also a cozy feel which won’t leave you frustrated.
We’re amazed that these waterproof earphones offer four choices for earbuds, and their vivid blue colour makes them stand out.
- listen to audio 10 feet underwater
- 11-inch strand reduces drag and tangles
- 4 Unique pairs of earbuds to get a custom fit
9. X-1 Surge Sportwrap Waterproof Headphones
Mixing the secure match of a behind-the-neck headset together with the audio quality of an in-ear headset, the Surge Sportwrap Headphones are intended for high impact, vigorous action in or from the water. Developed by H20 Audio’s waterproofing technologies, its ergonomic sheared contour sits flush with the ear and is intended to promote proper positioning of this earbud using the ear canal for superior noise and less drag in or from the water.
These stylish headphones are super secure as a result of their behind-the-neck match, although the in-ear design signifies bass sounds terrific. They are completely watertight up to depths of 12 ft and tangles are kept at bay with a neckband and coiled cable.
- Ergonomic neckband handles headset cable and is Perfect for any game
- 100% watertight up to 12 ft of thickness
- Rich, hot, full-range noise with amplified bass
- Complaints of earbud quit working.
- Doesn’t last long
10. Aquapac 100%
These 100-percent waterproof headphones enable you to enjoy high-quality audio up to ten feet underwater. They just come in black, which might be a drawback. However they fit comfortably, plus they include many different earbud sizes to satisfy your ear canal and superb support tools to make certain that you experience the best quality sound, even as you are cavorting under the water.
When you intend to devote a substantial period of time at the water, especially in case you intend to go snorkeling or swim laps frequently, the Aquapac Waterproof Headphones are a superb option for you.
- 100% watertight to IPX8 (ensured submersible to 3m for 30 mins).
- Yes, you can also listen submerged! One of the best waterproof swimming headphones.
- Today with silicone earloops.
- Amazon reviews are not appealing.
We’ve chosen the best waterproof headphones in the market at present. However, we have our own choice among these 10 waterproof headphones. If we’ve to buy among these top ten we would go with Swimbuds Sports Earbuds or HydroActive Waterproof Earbuds Just go to amazon and see the reviews for yourself. Among all the waterproof headphones these two stands out. And we’ve researched well and we would definitely recommend it.