Investing in a good deep fryer will go a long way and will help you enjoy fried chicken or French fries whenever you need. Well, for this, you need the best deep fryer. Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer is one the best deep fryer available in the market today. It is made up of stainless steel and has two baskets for frying stuff. The baskets are oblong-shaped, making it quite easy to fry food like chicken. The size of the fryer is perfect for use at home; it has a capacity of 12 big cups or 5 lbs. The fryer gets heated up quickly saving up your time. You can also adjust the temperature of the fryer depending on the food you are going to deep fry.
- 1 Top 5 Best Deep Fryer
- 1.1 Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer In Action
- 1.2 Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer Features
- 1.3 Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer Pros
- 1.4 Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer Cons
- 1.5 Should you buy Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer?
Top 5 Best Deep Fryer
|Product||Our Rating||Check Price|
|T-fal FR8000 Oil Filtration Ultimate Deep Fryer, 2.6-Pound, Silver||Check Price|
|Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool-touch Deep Fryer - Black||Check Price|
|Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer||Check Price|
|Cuisinart CDF-200 Deep Fryer, 4 quart, Stainless Steel||Check Price|
|Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer with Cool Touch, 2-Liter Oil Capacity||Check Price|
Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer In Action
The oil heats up quickly, and you are all set to fry two different batches simultaneously. The dual baskets are great. The size is just perfect for frying two small batches of food. This way, the food gets the perfect amount of heat it needs to get cooked. The baskets ensure that no food is left uncooked when you take it out. If you are worried about the half-sized baskets, you may be happy to know that you can also get a full-sized basket in this model. One thing that you must remember while using this fryer is to keep the lid properly in place. Otherwise, the oil may jump out of the corners. There is not a single corner of this fryer that your hand won’t be able to reach.
You won’t find a fryer that is so easy to clean. There is no better pleasure than cleaning the sticky oil parts with your hands and seeing the fryer almost as good as new once again. This fryer is the perfect size you can get for your kitchen and even for professional use. The oblong-shaped baskets do not allow the food to get crowded up, giving them more than enough space to get cooked. This is a great piece of equipment to have in your kitchen. We’re pretty sure that you will not regret getting your hands on this deep fryer.
Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer Features
- Dual baskets made of stainless steel.
- Professional style fryer.
- Perfect home size.
- 1800W Immersion element.
- Quick preheating.
- Fast recovery of oil temperature.
- Food capacity of 5 lbs or 12 cups.
- Oblong-shaped baskets.
- The thermostat can be adjusted.
- A signal light indicates when the oil is hot enough for frying.
- Removable heating element and pot.
- The cover comes with a charcoal air filter in it.
- For the fryer, the maximum amount of oil is 5 quarts, and the minimum amount of oil is 3.5 quarts.
Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer Pros
- It holds a gallon of oil easily.
- Leaves no excess oil on the food fried.
- Frying chicken wings takes up about eight minutes.
- The double baskets make easy to cook with different items at the same time.
- The temperature setting is quite good; the fryer reaches up to the temperature you set quite quickly.
- Cleaning up the fryer is easy. Just wait for the oil to cool down a bit and transfer it to another container. You can put the lid, oil pan, heating element and even the baskets in a dishwasher. You can also wash them yourself.
- No oil splashing.
- Perfect size for a small family of four or five people.
- No sudden temperature drops.
- Easy to store.
- Durable and well-made.
- The magnetic latch that holds the power cord is great. It makes pulling the cord easy once you are done.
- Be it chicken, fries, fish, shrimp or baby corns; you get everything fried in this little fryer.
Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer Cons
- The heating element is placed quite close to the thermostat.
- You need to mix up the oil a little bit so that it gets heated up uniformly.
- The length of the power cord is 2 feet. It may be too small for some people.
- No oil filtering system.
- Changing the oil may be problematic as the weight is quite a lot with the oil in it. Plus, the edges can become slippery after usage.
- he plastic handles on the basket are not super-strong.
Should you buy Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer?
Presto Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Deep Fryer is a great option for a family of four or five people. Even if you want to cook for less, this is great. It may use a little more oil, but the food that comes out fried is super-crispy. You will not find any excess oil on the food, and hence, you will not feel much guilt when you eat the deep-fried stuff.